There's nothing quite like sinking your teeth into tender, fall-off-the-bone BBQ ribs at a summer cookout. With this mouthwatering recipe, you'll learn how to create succulent BBQ ribs that are packed with smoky, sweet, and tangy flavors. Fire up the grill, grab your favorite BBQ sauce, and get ready to impress your guests with these finger-licking ribs.
1. Preheat your grill to indirect heat at 250°F (120°C). If using a charcoal grill, set up a two-zone fire by placing the charcoal on one side of the grill.
2. Remove the silver skin from the back of the ribs by sliding a butter knife under the membrane and pulling it off.
3. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, chili powder, and cayenne pepper (if using). This mixture will be your dry rub.
4. Generously season both sides of the ribs with the dry rub, patting it into the meat to ensure even coverage.
5. Place the ribs on the indirect heat side of the grill, bone side down, and close the lid. Let them smoke for approximately 3 hours, maintaining a consistent temperature.
6. After 3 hours, brush the ribs with BBQ sauce, ensuring all sides are coated. Close the lid and continue cooking for another 30 minutes to allow the sauce to caramelize.
7. Remove the ribs from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing.
8. Slice the ribs between the bones and serve them with extra BBQ sauce on the side.
These BBQ ribs will be the star of your 4th of July cookout, impressing everyone with their tender, smoky, and finger-licking goodness. The combination of the flavorful dry rub and the caramelized BBQ sauce creates a perfect balance of sweetness, tanginess, and smokiness. Get ready to indulge in a BBQ feast that will have your guests coming back for seconds. Fire up the grill, prepare your appetite, and get ready to savor the irresistible taste of these mouthwatering BBQ ribs.
JustMy is about supporting LOCALS, check out these LOCAL area businesses and organizations! Everything you want to know about them is here! Like and Share TODAY! If you are a local business and would like a free listing with us, create your Digital Business Card today and we will share it with the community!
You can spend all day in the gym, but if you’re not eating correctly, you probably won’t see positive results. “Everyone’s goals are different, but the one constant I would say is that nutrition and diet play 75 to 80 percent of seeing the visible results,” says Adam Friedman, a Gold’s Gym Fitness Institute expert …
Embark on a culinary adventure through Memphis' top healthy eateries and restaurants, offering nutritious and delicious options for those seeking a balanced and wholesome dining experience.
Hey Memphis, it's time to show your love for our city! JustMyMemphis LOCAL Hub is inviting you to get involved and help us promote the amazing things happening in our community. We're looking for passionate locals who want to write articles, volunteer to cover and promote local causes or events, request to be interviewed, or even be a guest anchor to help us showcase the best of Memphis.
Here's your chance to be a part of something special and make a difference in our city. Join us in celebrating the heart of Memphis and let's Beamazing together!
Ready to jump in? Click the button below to sign up and get started! ????