what's your story?
Call to a schedule a facility walk-through: 901.725.7372
Our management team includes an amazing group of leaders with experience and dedication, trained to get you a maximum ROI while raising the bar in Quality Control.
Leadership Specialist Job [Application Closed!]
April 9, 2019
We need an entry level think outside the box, creative team member [Application closed!]
The leadership specialist is responsible for:
- Implement various leadership programs serving girls and adults
- Conducting leadership training for elementary through high school ages
- Implementation of leadership initiatives and programs
- Civic engagement programming and other leadership development opportunities including programs for girls of all ages (5 – 17)
Must have experience in integrated social marketing and be confident forming strategic relationships with local partners. Experience in leadership training and background in marketing, communications is preferred.
Send resume to… Application closed!
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are needed as are presentation and training/teaching skills
- Must be devoted to fostering leadership in girls
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Confidence doing trainings and working with ages K – 12 and adults
- Must be high energy and hands on with projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and priorities
- Experience in public speaking
- Good time management skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
We’re 2.5 million strong—1.7 million girls and 750,000 adults who believe in the power of every G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ to change the world. Our extraordinary journey began more than 100 years ago with the original G.I.R.L., Juliette Gordon “Daisy” Low. On March 12, 1912, in Savannah, Georgia, she organized the very first Girl Scout troop, and every year since, we’ve honored her vision and legacy, building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place. We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. And with programs from coast to coast and across the globe, Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success.
Join the #FunCrew
JustMyMemphis is live today! We have started the countdown to new updated LOCAL Hubs for JustMyNashville, JustMyAtlanta, JustMyHouston, JustMyDallas, and JustMyKansas City! We are looking for LOCALs in these markets to join our #FunCrew. If you love your city and you love local events. This might be the perfect gig for you. You should have good verbal and writing skills, be a master of social networking, basic photography skills are needed, and you should have a giving back spirit. JustMy loves helping local causes, as a member of the #FunCrew, you would be helping to share their stories and bring excitement to their events!