Forrest Spence Fund
If you would like to donate new children’s books for the Baptist NICU Reading Click Here.
The counselors help families in dealing with the stages of grief, coping with the loss, and the impact of the death on their family. This is such an important step in healing for the families in our community. Learn More>>
The FSF grant program provides financial grants to families with children who are suffering from critical or chronic illness and able to demonstrate need.
In order to qualify for a financial grant you must:
- Live in the Mid-South
- Have a child with a chronic or critical illness
- A copy of your most recent tax statement (Form 1040 or equivalent) and your two most recent pay stubs
- Be able to attain 2 letters of recommendation in the healthcare industry
- A letter from your child’s attending physician or healthcare provider including your child’s diagnosis, prognosis, and plan of treatment
- A letter of recommendation from someone in the healthcare industry (physician, social worker, nurse practitioner, etc.) who can vouch for your family on your need and eligibility.
Please email Brittany@forrestspencefund.org for more information