If you’re looking for a fantastic event to attend today, this weekend or in the coming months, look no further than the Memphis Calendar from JustMyMemphis.
Duncan-Williams, Inc. Presents:
It's Happening in Memphis
Benefiting the Germantown Performing Arts Center
- November 4, 2018 Soweto Gospel Choir
- November 10, 2018 Ellis Marsalis Quintet
- January 11, 2019 Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver with Flatt Lonesome
- January 12, 2019 Fred Hersch Pocket Orchestra
- January 26, 2019 Dorrance Dance
- February 2, 2019 Jazzmeia Horn
- March 30, 2019 Monterey Jazz Festival on Tour
- March 1, 2019 Shawn Colvin
- May 4, 2019 Ballet Memphis: Midsummer Night's Dream
My name is Allan Creasy. I’m 37 years old, a life-long resident of the 901, a graduate of the University of Memphis, a bartender, and last year I ran for public office. This is Me.
I am truly grateful an appreciative for all that this journey has afforded me, mainly the opportunity to meet so many wonderful and amazingly supportive as well talented people. February 23, 2019 was phenomenal, A Cougar’s Passion the stage production surpassed all my expectations. Thank you Memphis, Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana and Georgia!!
Hurricane Katrina was an extremely destructive and deadly Category 5 hurricane that made landfall on Florida and Louisiana, particularly the city of New Orleans and the surrounding areas, in August 2005. The life that Ellen Butterflyy-Allen knew would change forever. But this Hurricane was no match for her Passion!
I was always unsure about what the future would hold for me. Being a single mother of two wonderful children (my daughter is in the play), I want to make sure they receive the things that I never had or experienced as a child.