JustMy Home Ideas: Just get started and you can #BeAmazing
By: Jerome Robinson
Making changes in your life are as easy as getting started. A few months back I decided to start working on the next chapter of my life. One of the things I knew I wanted to do was to create a home decor that was a reflection of my life and the life I want with my little girl.
Divorce may have robbed us of the future we had planned, but that did not mean that we couldn’t have a new and better plan. So mommy and daddy are not together, there is a new step dad, and I can’t be there to say good night and help with her prays. But what I can do is make her time with me something we both cherish. So this is my motivation for my #BeAmazing JustMy Home Ideas. You are going to have your own motivation for making your home an amazing place. JustMy Home Ideas is a place to share your ideas and find tips and advice from local experts. So let’s #BeAmazing together!
Black paint and a Canvas is all I needed . . .
- Have an idea. In this case I went to Target and picked up this inexpensive shower curtain and decided to create a theme around it.
- Next I needed a pencil to draw up my idea on a canvas
- Once I was ok with the drawing, notice it’s not perfect. Being Amazing is about taking positive action. I am not perfect today, but I can give it my best.
- Next I used Winsor & Newton acrylic Mars Black paint to go over my drawing
- Let it dry and hung it on the wall.
- Now this is just the second step in making this restroom over. The first thing was to paint the walls a lite grey. For painting the house I called Mark Streeter of Titan Group LLC Roofing & Painting. These guys are amazing by the way!