Are you hosting a Summer Camp?
RahLeeCoh J. Ishakarah | Contributor
JustMyMemphis wants to help families find the best activities of summer. There are only about 5 weeks left before school is out!
If you have a group or an organization that is hosting a summer camp for kids, we want to help you get the word out. There is no cost to your organization. Just fill out the form below and we will get things started for you!
Summer camps are known for providing a safe environment where children gain self-confidence as they learn new skills.
Summer Camp Support from JustMyMemphis includes:
- An article on JustMyMemphis with your story, your images, and registration links
- Young Voice Summer Camp Spotlight: Let your kids write about and share what they learn over the summer
- Social Network sharing of your camp
Optional Summer Camp Features
- Social Sharing video to promote your camp on Facebook and Instagram
- Camp website with online registration
- Camp T-Shirts
Benefits of Summer Camps include: Kids experience success and become more confident, gain resiliency, develop life-long skills, and grow more independent.
Be the first to share and comment on this article!
RahLeeCoh J. Ishakarah
Artist, Model, PR Guy | JustMyMemphis
Memphis TN, 38107
Please share this with anyone hosting a camp for kids and help us make this a great summer for children of the MidSouth. Please submit this form by 04.21.2017